Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 · Leave a Comment
Yesterday was my birthday. At 24 years old I am just as far from 18 as I am to 30. What makes that absolutely crazy is I feel like 18 wasn't all that long ago.
In light of adulthood, for my birthday we went and signed loan documents for... THE HOUSE WE ARE BUYING. I'm not quite sure how this adult thing works, but I think that's a good step!
I got to put on a nice dress and makeup and go venture into the world of other adults yesterday.
Husband got me flowers and took me out for dinner, which was nice.
In the next few weeks we'll be doing inspections, and hopefully closing on our house. (I'd post pictures of it but I don't want random people on the Internet to know where I live). It'll be so bizarre to have a place of our own. To be able to decorate and remodel as much as we want - and can afford. It'll be OUR home. Not someone else's that they are just permitting us to live in.
About me
top social
Powered by Blogger.
top navigation
Popular Posts
-
Over the last couple of weeks, I've heard people bring up milk sharing and donor milk and talk about how completely repulsive it is. ...
-
When we found out where my husband was being stationed, I was less than excited. In all honesty, some days I still hate it. But I've lea...
-
…no wait, that’s a lie. I don’t want to hang out with you. But not for the reason that I don’t like you; it’s not that at all. I don’t...
-
We ventured out today for the first time in, well, a while. I don't get out as much as I used to anymore, and now with two kids it kind ...
-
I got Weston this nursing necklace. It is such a staple for me. It gives him something to nom on when I wear him and something to pl...
-
This is pretty much my disclaimer whenever anyone wants to come over. "Sure you can, but my house is a mess"falls out of my mouth ...
-
Self care is where I struggle as a SAHM of two. My time and attention is divided completely among two other humans. Sometimes, I can't e...
-
I am participating in a blogging colaboration circle of sorts. Today is Inroduction day! I am Katie, 24 and mother of two. I am a cloth d...

