BEDM: Introduction

I am participating in a blogging colaboration circle of sorts. 


Today is Inroduction day! 

I am Katie, 24 and mother of two. I am a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding activist.  Motherhood has inspired passions in me that childless younger me would have scoffed at. I have become one of "those moms". 


I have been married to my husband for almost three years now, and it has been an adventure.His job has brought us a comfortability and experience we wouldnt have otherwise had. It may not always bring us joy, but the Army has helped our young family grow!

My passions include: dreaming about running a marathon (one day, I tell myself), reading about parenty things, occasionally a good craft beer, tattoos, piercings, and my family!

Comments
One Response to “BEDM: Introduction”
  1. Good luck with blogging everyday in May! Your kids are adorable. :)

Leave A Comment

About me

top social

Powered by Blogger.

top navigation

Popular Posts

Followers

Obserwatorzy

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook