BEDM 2


When we found out where my husband was being stationed, I was less than excited. In all honesty, some days I still hate it. But I've learned to look at this as an adventure. If we have to stay here, why not make the most of it! We were paid to move here, and he is paid to stay here. Instead of continuously loathing this state, I'm starting to see the beauty of it. We're even buying a house which is an adventure in adulthood all its own! 

Why spend so much effort hating where I'm at? My adventure is learning to embrace this experience and cherish this opportunity to live outside my comfort zone!

Comments
2 Responses to “BEDM 2”
  1. Unknown says:

    You're seriously so brave for moving though-good for you embracing the change<3

  2. Good for you! Sometimes embracing the changes you didn't want to end up bringing about the best adventures! <3

Leave A Comment

About me

top social

Powered by Blogger.

top navigation

Popular Posts

Followers

Obserwatorzy

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook